The Hive Mind is a mentoring programme organised by Nordic Startup Ventures. It is open and free for all growth companies in the Tampere region.
Welcome to the hive mind, a place where you can access the vast knowledge of mentors and serial startup founders. It has arrived from outer space. A being of infinite knowledge. Fortunately for you, we have managed to capture some of its power in Tampere. It seems it specialises in startup knowledge! Ask your questions, and it shall answer. It shall adopt the shape of a mentor every now and then, so you may communicate with it.
Who is this for?
The programme is for early stage startups based in Tampere, ideally with an MVP and some revenue.
It is especially useful if you are looking for product validation, product/market fit, internationalisation, and a pitch review for investors. You can solve many of your current challenges related to sales and scaling but also any other issues that affect your growth.
How does it work?
The startup-mentor matchmaking is done by Nordic Startup Ventures based on the challenge that needs to be addressed during the 40-minute mentoring session. There can be a follow-up meeting to check the progress after the session depending on the nature of the issue.
How to apply?
- Fill out the form to let the Hive Mind know what you need. Be as specific as possible.
- It will come back to you in a few days either in the shape of Enrique Montano or one of the well-known mentors via email.
- Your mentoring session will be arranged, either online or in person.
- After the session, you will be asked to give some feedback. Again, be as specific as possible.
- If needed, after some time, another session will be arranged, as long as both parties agree to do so.
Applications are open, apply now! Got questions? Reach out to enrique(at)nordicstartupschool.com.