Looking for a new home?
Are you a startup with high growth potential and global ambition?
Platform6 Startup House is not just an office, it’s a diverse community of startups, investors, advisors, partners and industry experts coming from a wide selection of different industries and technologies.
Startup Resident Membership offers flexible co-working space ranging from flex hot-desk to own private office.
Virtual yearly membership gives all the benefits without a dedicated office space in Platform6. Keeping the community and its network of people and services close to you!
Perks & Benefits As a Platform6 Member
Office and Facilities
Key access to building 24/7
Reception Service weekdays 9:00-17:00
Access to 5th floor Tribe Tampere community lounge with kitchen and coffee area
Right to reserving event spaces at Member’s price
Access to bookable meeting rooms at Member’s Price
Meeting room usage free of charge (only for Resident Members)
Access to Members Portal
Networks and opportunities
Access to exclusive curated Members-Only events
Membership Perks & Discounts from partners, including startup/industry event discounts
Meetings with relevant corporates across various industries
Active matchmaking to investors
Monthly CEO meetings
Tribe Tampere community activities
Access to Platform6 internal Slack
Company profile in Platform6 website
Social media posts about your company
Introduction video of your company
Platform6 is is accepting startups continuously. We carefully review all residency and membership startup applications individually following a set selection criteria. We look into the Founding Team, Product, Traction, Mission and Culture fit within the Platform6 community.
What are we looking for?
- You are a startup building a scalable product or service with global expansion plans;
- You have a strong and ambitious Founding Team;
- You have first customers or users;
- You are able to show measurable progress and growth;
- You are a mission-driven company committed to create impact on the world;
- You are looking into external funding capital for your company;
- You are willing to give back and contribute to the local startup community.
How we select startups?
- It’s a 2-week three stage transparent screening process with the aim to select the most promising high-potential growth startups to Platform6.
- It involves an online application and interviews for shortlisted startups.
We believe in high quality connections, that is why our team diligently evaluates potential members to ensure we have a community of entrepreneurs and companies which can help each other in the long run!