COVID-19 UPDATED GUIDELINES (19.5.2021)
Guidelines valid until 1.6.2021
Platform6 is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and decisions issued by the public authorities will be immediately be adhered in our community’s Health & Safety COVID-19 Guidebook for Platform6 members.
A list of new measures has been taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 on Platform6.
Guests: Guest policy is now partially lifted, and it has been expanded to cover all business related guests. This means in practice that all business visitors such as for example partners, investors, and clients are now allowed as visitors. We still recommend remote first – prioritize always video remote options! Remember that is up to the host of the guest/visitor to inform and ensure that our House Rules and COVID-19 Health guidelines are followed!
Face Mask recommendation: Face masks are strongly recommended in all public common places, including corridors, toilets, meeting rooms and other common areas.
Limit on Number of persons: The number of people using the same common room at the same time is limited. A maximum of 25 Platform6 members + Platform6 employees is allowed at the same time in each common area.
Remote Work: we promote to work remotely as much as possible to flatten the curve until the end of the year.
5th floor kitchen: & coffee areas:
- Residents can continue to use the shared kitchen on the 5th floor to warm up your lunch or get coffee.
- We strongly suggest to avoid kitchen area and common areas during peak lunch hours 11:00-13:00.
- As a general reminder, please wash your hands before and after operating any kitchen appliances.
- Please be mindful that we very strongly advice for no more than max 25 people in the area at same time!
- If you have any concerns about possible cases of coronavirus amongst yourself or employees who are members at Platform6, please contact us immediately.
- Reach out to our COO Alexandra Santos through Slack, phone  or email [email@example.com]